my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

eat & read

im reading my new book, diary of a working girl. damn, im such a slow reader. i just finished reading the chapter 2 a while ago and there are 18 more chapters to go. i felt so dizzy so i stopped reading it.

hunger strikes me after. so, i went to the kitchen and made a sandwich for myself. i only had cheese pimiento spread on it. i ate few sour creme pringles and 2 glasses of water. i opened the fridge and found some neapolitan's chocolates...now, i am satisfied!

i was in the car when i saw a familiar face passing by in front of me. i remember what he told me before that they have 10 cars as well as telephone lines at home. whew. sounds sarcastic but i did actually ignored it because i didnt have a proof. besides, i just met him in an org, so i don't know him that much. and i wasn't quite sure if he's a gay or straight. why am i writing this here? because i really hate social climbers. i just don't feel them. they're being unreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home