my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Monday, September 18, 2006

hooray.

2 week of hibernation at home. ugh! i didn't gain any weight. issues about my mom havent resolved. they dont really care about me anyway.

so, sat and sun...i went out of my shell. i bought some stuff that i need. i got a webcam for myself and a usb flash drive for my brother. i scanned my photos for my application, yes im ready to distribute it to some agencies. and also, i bought a polo which i think looks good on me. im really trying to collect work clothes though im not yet working again. i hope it can work out soon.

12 more days, it will be my baby and i's first anniversary. and im really excited! though he still cant go home. i really wanted to go to dubai for him and also to look for a work. i just wish that i'm doing the right thing, following him there even if it's against my parents' will, i'd still want to live on my own and experience freedom. besides, i'm 23 years old and 2 more years i'm on my mid 20's. i need to have a career too...yah know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home