my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

feeling pretty

im feeling pretty today! hahaha im wearing a purple basic tee, a faded denim jeans, some cute accessories & a pair of tsinelas! :)

i isolated myself at home for 3 days, doing the same routine. so, im going out today for a change! uhm, actually... im meeting my thesismate at las pinas 3pm. i dunno what's gonna happen to me coz i live at north and im not quite familiar with the place. que sera sera... but definitely, im going to seize my day, after!

this is my cutie lil sister. i love her so much. she's the smarty girl in our family. the photo was taken last sunday.

chapter 6 nako! hahaha loser.

i watched crazy/beautiful again last night! *sigh* i cant get enough of jay hernandez...he's such a cutie! i really love that movie. even if the girl's a troublemaker, the guy chooses to be with her. i mean where could you find a guy like that? someone who'll love you for who you are. ohhh my! where's my boy!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home