my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

so wonderful to have them

today i wanna write something about my friends... my qc friends or should i say MY hotchicas...we've known each other for 5 years already. how ridiculous it may seems but we only just met thru internet. we became friends because of the common things we do plus our houses are just like less than 10km away. so if one of us has a problem, madaling hagilapin. i must say that they're very real. i love them to bits.. they're the only people who help me to gain so much confidence. =) both of them went to the states for good. i was left here alone and luckily, i got a job one month after i graduated in college. but even if our life has changed...we keep our communications open. and im looking forward to see them soon...as in i wanna hug them and tell them how i miss them so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home