my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

ansorry mom if she reads this.

i've not been feeling good these days you know, even if i have attended 6 mornings of simbang gabi...my mom and i dont get along well. it started last friday. i didnt really want to take her to edsa shangrila hotel because i knew friday will be really traffic in edsa...i made my own plan to watch a movie with my cousin. i told her and she said i should go home right away coz my dad was going to pick her up daw... she even told me i was making an instant plan again... come to think of it, i dont go out often now because of the oil price hike. so instead of wasting gas just to make hatid her to the hotel... but then,i didnt told her my plan to drop by starbucks na. hay. then i went home and ate dinner with my dad, he asked if it was traffic and i said yes. tapos i told him my plan and he said "sana sinabi mo para ikaw na lang nag antay sa kanya. ginagawa naman nya kong driver nya eh." just what i've thought.

yesterday, my lola asked me to buy christmas balls at SM. i hitched a ride with my mom since she was going to slimmer's. but unfortunately, there were no red & gold christmas balls available...so i walked alone going to main, check out stores...went to starbucks, and then decided to go back to annex. when i was in annex, my mom texted me to buy her granita, her latest addiction..had to go back to main ulit. basta, she asked me to go back again several times just to get her that...my feet were soring already. as in, coz been at the mall for 2 days straight. i told her my feet really hurt. and she was like "ikaw ang bata bata mo pa sumasakit na paa mo....blah blah." she was mad at me. i bought it even though it wasn't frozen. basta she even told me pinagloloko ko daw sya. and that granita should be frozen by an hour...and long sermons in the car going home.

i know im old enough to know what is right or wrong and good or bad... to make my own decision in life...but she's still holding my neck up to now. sometimes, i thought of running away from our house but i just dunno where to stay or hide from them... i'm afraid i might end up being palaboy. im choosing the right time maybe if i get to marry a lucky guy, someone who'll take me away from a lot of problems in our house. do i sound so pathetic? well, i am and that's what i am dreaming of since i was a kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home