my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

baclaran

im so proud that i got to this place for the first time by commute. when i came there, there were a lot of people. luckily, i was just on time to hear the novena mass. someone spoke a while ago about his dad who was surrounded with 10 people and was shot in front of their house. i just can't help myself but to symphatize with her story about her family. i didnt want to weep so instead i look up to the ceiling. =) anyways, i prayed about what i want. hopefully, the plan goes well. i lit 2 candles: one for me and my boyfriend that we'd stay long together and one for my career. oh well, i still have faith in Him even if i have so many trials in life right now. i gotta be strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home