my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Friday, July 16, 2004

nakalayas din sa wakas

yes, i went to lp yesterday. arrgh! nakakaburat. i waited her for 1 hour. buti na lang, my cousin let me borrowed her driver, she was in manaog kasi. ayaw ako pag commute ng mom ko kasi!  *sigh* halos maloka loka nako. i didnt bring my book or something i could read, with me. buti na lang may pen & notebook ako,  i scribbled all my feelings & thoughts.  i texted my friend who lives there. hmmm parang ayaw nya akong kitain dun. hmf!

im here in my lola's office, using her pc. she's going out of town with my lolo for the weekend. we're hanging out here for a while. you know what? i love it here! even it's friggin' cold.
 
i slept over here in makati and ive been with my cousin since yesterday. we watched mean girls  late night @ g4! i really really like the movie and i plan to buy a dvd copy of it. it stands out among chickflick movies ive ever seen-a hilarious one. it didnt bore me at all. plus, the guy was really cute....(no uhm, i guess i have to change that word into HOTTIE!) hahaha jonathan bennett you are so hot! 
 
i think im moving on with my depression. before going home, we bought foods at wendy's. i pigged out my favorite meal (bacon mushy melt) with free frosty (courtesy of globe gf).   i saw brad pitt on star movies showing meet joe black, read few magazines and went to bed.
  
xtras:
here's some photos taken a month ago.   K & I in houseblend, our fave tambayan after school. nakakamiss ung braces ko. eto, kulit namin dito! hahah nag videoke lang kami nun! mga sawi ung kinakanta namin! and last, i took this pic! obviously, wala ako jan. haha 

happy weekend to you guys*mwaah*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home