my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

nangangati ang paa

argh! i've been wanting to go to gilmore since yesterday but it still raining. im scared i might get stranded with flood & traffic. so i'd rather stay home and go online. since my siblings don't have school today. my brother's using the pc almost the whole day! he eats his lunch & merienda with it! i couldn't butt in when it's him who uses it! i think he needs to get his own pc na talaga...and i found something...but won't blab here...hehe.

it was my first time to watch knock first on ETC. and i love kathy kho! she's so pretty and i like her color scheme for veronica's room. it's a little asian inspired orange-blue and the chill place she made for veronica's friends! aaahh now, i want to have another makeover for my room too!

i also watched extra challenge, sa hirap at ginhawa! nakakatawa si chynna ortaleza. partner nya si railey. nagloloko ung tiyan nya hindi pwede tanggalin ung tali sa mga kamay nila. so railey had to go to the comfort room with chynna. that's so embarassing. but i don't think i like railey's attitude. coz i saw a short trailer for mamaya. he's pikon pala. he's after the prize i think.

this is my new layout! i easily get bored with my template once in a while. kindda simple but love the color pink talaga eh! and the pic above. girl listening to the music!

BIG THANKS to people who visit and make comments here...you don't know how much i appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home