my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

gosh!

hmmm im playing up with my bangs a while ago haha sawa nako sa buhok ko i need a new haircut!! and im sooper happy...why? because my brother's in his retreat! he'll be back tomorrow...mwahaha...wala akong kaaway and peaceful ang bahay namin... sana makonsensya na pala sya sa mga ginawa nya sakin... sana mag mature na talaga sya...

shucks! would you believe after one year im looking for some lyrics again? i currently like twista's sunshine & keahiwai's falling...hay i wanna memorize just at least one new song for now...coz im hella bored =)

im in my pj's ready to sleep can't wait the weekend...hahaha goodnight *mwah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home