my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Saturday, August 21, 2004

bwisit no water

i woke up @9am...sakto a friend called me up, asking for my help and confirming na tuloy kami later...and funny my sister...she told us about jerome (if your reading my past entry...this boy is keep on calling my sister on the phone more than 3x a day) asked her to be his girlfriend...hahaha my mom, my brother and i was laughing...kasi kinder 2 palang they know bf-gf thing. sabi ko na nga ba e...un ang kutob ko...he likes my shobe... but how can that be? naunahan pa ko! hahaha

at this time, i havent taken my bath yet! and im dying to have one coz sticky na ung feeling ko...argh! walang water.... kasi the tubero's fixing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home