my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

amah's birthday

i just woke up! hehe uhm...i cant sleep last night coz i took a lot of caffeine during the party. it's been a long time since i had 2 glasses of coke. so yesterday, it was my amah's 73th birthday. the whole ongteco clan were present- husbands & wives of my cousins, my niece & nephew, and soon-to-be part of the family. there were a lot of yummy foods and especially desserts! there was a
candle blowing
yes that's her...and of course, giving angpao's was everyone's favorite part. hehe. i didnt able to go out to buy food for the party (traffic) and a new red shirt...instead, i had a cabinet attack. i found a decent one and paired it with white hipsy belt.:)
 
my 2 year old niece, andrea, can speak english, chinese & tagalog...but she pronounces the phrase, "catch the ball" as catchupoy....hahaha. she likes me to take pictures of her and demands me to take one more shot.
 
x-cess: i put a music background, so you need to turn on your speakers and imagine, you're at the beach bumming with a friend for some drink, like the one shown here beside this -->> wow! i miss being in BORA. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home