my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

greenhills

i went out with rian at gh! nagpapasama kasi sya eh to buy her stuff for defense pero when we started going around the tiangges, iba pala ang kanyang mission. she bought a flat shoes for herself & a gift for her cousin. i found a lot of von dutch trucker caps! very tempting but im on a low budget...nagkukuripot haha! but when i saw this old navy (overrun) sando, natempt ako kasi ang cheap tas ang cute pa ffffink. lols! guess nyo how much hehe. then bought 2 new ish magazines (one for me at request ni mader dear). yun lang and then tambay sa bux..miss ko na ung coffee jelly kaso mas masarap ata ung nasa eastwood eh o dahil mainit lang kanina.



haay!!! la ako sa mood magblog! tomorrow, girls' night out naming 4 @ tomas morato...hang out lang naman. miss ko na mga hotchicas ko!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home