my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

car spa

after 2 weeks, i got the chance to step inside the mall again. glorietta, my favorite place on the entire land of makati. i was with my mom and we ate lunch together @ foodchoice.

argh..i hate parking lots today. you know car spa? they are everywhere... galleria, rockwell...*sigh* i hate it when they tell you where there's a parking slot. they guide you until you park your car properly and then they wait for you pa to get out your car and they offer you if you want to have your car washed. hmmm... my mom told me that her friend's bf once agreed on the service. but they failed to do it on time. nagalit sya. so whenever they ask me if i want, i just say... sandali lang ako eh. another thing, their rate is overpriced. the bigger car you have, the bigger you pay.

i love EDSA! its the most *convEnient way going home from makati. i left at 3pm and it took me only for 30mins.

finally, i saw my friend's rejoice commercial. she's the girl who went down the bus. she's more pretty in person. it's her first ever lead role.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home