my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Friday, August 27, 2004

umalis na din ako sa wakas!

NO MORE RAIN!


finally, i got to smell the fresh air outside and....

got my EAF already! hmm..damn! tuition fee hikes again. it used to be 14k now it's 15k... i know i would hear my parents reaction to it and that i really have to make it this term...i hope this will be my final term.

i was walking along leon guinto and felix caught my attention, he was from the other side of the street. we had a lil conversation at warzone's bench for like 30 minutes. i only met him in an org. second, i was going to the comfort room when i heard "HEY". i turned my back, it was david! the guy i also met in same org too. these people really made my day! i have a reason to be cheerful today =) i mean, some people i know, they would never approach me like that... or if i'll approach them, they seem not want to be bothered!

i got the chance to go to gilmore today. it was hard looking for parkings! but the security guards were nice... i bought a more expensive & brandy mouse. for the 5th time, i needed to change. i usually pick the unbranded 100 peso mouse coz my siblings would always destroy it. sana ito umubra na.

i went to tomas morato and i take out bagoong rice topping @ thai a box. but i end up eating it on my way home coz of the traffic! then i made tambay @ shell's select going to baguio...wala lang. i finished eating the food & i bought a drink- granita. my mother & my shobe influenced me so i tried it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home