my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Monday, July 19, 2004

independence

soundcheck- rivermaya: between the stars & waves

my worst sleeping habit...i slept at 3am a while ago. i was texting a friend kaya di inaantok!

i have a new found friend... hi jhoanna! thanks for visiting my site & nice chattin' with yah gurl =D

hmmm...yesterday...wasn't a typical family day to me. i was feeling independent, meaning doing things on your own without parents consent! hahaha. i accompanied beb to buy some stuff then we went to church together in u.p. diliman. it was my first time to go there. then went to podium, strolled around the stores alone. i watched spiderman2 alone. i ate my dinner at figaro alone too. oh diba? then i saw joross gamboa...that guy from star circle quest, mag isa lang din sha...dapat pala nagsama na lang kami! harhar. nagkatingin nga kami eh. though we were schoolmates b4, kaya deadma...hehe. pero ang gwapo nya talaga...:p~ i was already picturing myself when im in the states. mejo malungkot pero i survived the night naman, i already went home 11pm. fyi, i did run errands for my mother.

today is my rest day...haysalamatsadiyos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home