my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

phone, chat, text

i spent my day at home, chatting on net, texting & talking to friends.

i texted D, my long lost hs friend, is already working in a head office bank in makati with her boyfriend & future husband na rin. hehe. they have been together for years now. so prolly, chances they would end up together na talaga :)

im lost with the world, kahapon pala ung retreat ni beb, nasa tagaytay sya now. hmm...hindi man lang ako nakapagsulat ng letter. lang kwentang kaibigan ako! hahaha

i chatted with few people online...it's my last resort when im bored. none of them made me happy...i miss someone but unfortunately, i never heard anything from him anymore. maybe, he's just another guy who passes by into my life. =(

i spent two hours talking to C but i felt kindda weird talking to him on the phone even text or chat. hahaha i told him about that. i still doubt if he's really texting me. tipid kasi magtext eh....we talked about life in general. but it think everything i told him was nonsense!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home