my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Monday, August 09, 2004

walang family day

my family didnt go anywhere but here, at home. the weather really put us into tamad mode. but then, i have to teach my brothers because its their exam week na. i did a lot of things yesterday...i changed my bedsheets coz i haven't for like more than months it should be! gawd, im sweating like a pig... i burn the calories that i ate. argh! i also threw some old pairs of shoes. unisa are hard to let go, they are my faves! but i have too coz they were so sulit. i bummed at my parents' room and opened the tv, saw tita swarding & madam auring arguing like cats and dogs! they were not worth to watch so i switched to ETC. what i like about you was just fine and then switched to mtv's room raiders! aaah.. i like this show, the guy was funny. he always checks girls undies and even size of their bras! talking about invading one's room! well, he picked the girl with 34C. hahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home