my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

i love figaro

i <3 figaro's peanut square bars! i was at roxas blvd for the second time round with angela. the first was when we watched a dance show of our friend, ria at picc last year.

gawd. i didn't know that we knew each other for one year already. and our communication is still open.

NINEZ if you're reading this right now, i terribly miss you! *mwah*

im not depressed but mom and some of my friends said that i'm skinnier than before. that's one of the WORST compliments i get. argh!!! so now, i have a goal. i must take 5000 calories/a day (i've read it from a magazine)...so i can gain back few lines on the weighing scale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home