my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

thesis

i went out yesterday to meet my thesismates in las pinas. it was pretty far from our house but it was all good. i survived riding a bus by myself. proven im no longer a baby! but when my mom found it out, she'll freak out. i know its unsafe to be by yourself, but i have no choice. i wasnt familiar with the place. good thing, i have a friend who lives there and asked directions from him.

the car i used was coding. so i had to stay up to 7pm at school. it was nice to see some of my friends. i miss them so much. angela invited me to go to a recital in trader's hotel this saturday at 7pm. but i wasn't sure of my schedule. we have to go to alabang to attend a kiddie party of my tita's son.

while driving along taft, for a far i saw these two women crossing and they stopped on the side of my lane. since it was raining, i slowed down the car and let them pass. this girl looked back at me and i recognized her face. pootah! she's the bitch that i know from my class. gawd! if only i knew it was her, i would just speed up my car and let the water splash on her face! but of course, i wouldn't do that. hindi ako salbaheng bata! i have my conscience...

because i went out, i went home with an empty wallet again! ugh, oh life!

i have a mystery call yesterday. i wasn't able to answer the call because i used public transpo. because it was an overseas call, the number wouldn't show up. now im thinking who would that be? hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home