my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

mini ipod; kid caller

OH MY GOODNESS! mini ipods have just arrived today in the philippines! isn't that great? the girl from apple store just texted me and reminded me of the unit i reserved one month ago. yippie, im so excited! :D

okay, i got to answer the phone twice...and my caller is none other than a kid named jerome. jerome is my shobe's classmate in her school. i've heard his name from her. we had a little chitchat even if we haven't seen each other and he keeps on asking so many question about our family. our names...blah! funny, when we were kids, we are not afraid to ask anything...his voice's so cute, i love talking to kids on the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home