my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

my dreams

i feel so ugly this past few days. i noticed my face turned pale...i dunno why. argh...i haven't been going out with my friends lately. im lazy to go out. and i dont like to spend anything for now. i have thought of something i wanted to do... first, i want to enroll in center pop of music sumthin...yeah! where sarah geromino enrolled and now, she became a popstar! hahaha... singing is just one of my hobbies but i think im passionate about it. i wanted to take voice lessons since i was just a kid but my parents disagreed. now that im old. i can decide on my own. and i also want to try theater acting. i find musical plays or movies very amusing...like moulin rouge or grease *sigh* these are the things i regret not doing it on summer. i have so many dreams...yet i haven't achieve anything. maybe i should start now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home