my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

confused

argh! im confused with the world today. i cant understand guys now...im having bad impressions on them... *sobs* why? why?

nehooo...my mom and shobe are back from bangkok...i got my pasalubongs. two bags, 1 top, 1 jacket and 1 jeans... the bags were really best buy...because she got it 70% cheaper than here...ang galing...only the denims were not my type. she still can't understand my denim style. i've been looking for wrist clutch bag over the weekend which i couldn't find... but my lola got me one there and it was cute. it's yellow.

im going to palawan for a 4 day vacation with my grandparents & a cousin...my airfare is free courtesy of my lolo... *sigh* i really deserve to have a break. waaah i haven't packed any of my things yet!

im gonna miss bloggin and whoever reads this...i shall miss you too *mwah*

advance happy weekend to everyone!

where's my hug? how about my kiss?

hahaha bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home