my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Monday, July 26, 2004

so yesterday

the first thing i did when i woke up was to help my brother with his "painless poem". i was so clueless, i didn't encounter that during my time. buti na lang there were some instruction how to make one. hahaha i decided to try it.

fashion designer
needle, threads, beads
creative, resourceful, passionate
sewing, cutting, measuring
in fashion shows every year
it's one of my frustrations

haaay. we watched i, robot yesterday at g4 with my dad & my lil bro. it's so hard to imagine our world in the future with those robots.

grrr.. oh my phone doesn't start until now...coz yesterday my batt was empty na and i couldn't recharge it...but it wont! something's wrong with my charger. i wont be receiving texts from my friends... hassle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home