my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

i kissed dating goodbye

after reading i kissed dating goodbye by joshua harris, i want to go back to church and sing with the choir. i stopped since i graduated in high school. i miss singing...what more worse is that i miss serving the Lord, our God. :(

ive come to realize that i should appreciate what life i have right now...singleness is God's gift to me. i should learn to trust him everything and that i have to wait for the ONE.

Angel thought for the day:
"Lord, today i choose to forgive everyone because you have forgiven me. i forgive my parents, spouse, children,friends,relatives and negativity ever bestowed on me. As i forgive everyone today, may they also forgive me all my tresspasses. AMEN." From Sirach 28:2 -"Forgive the mistakes of you neighbor and you mak ask that your sins be forgiven."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home