my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Monday, August 30, 2004

pics from kaye's party

my brother turned 12 yesterday. for the first time, i wasn't with my family to celebrate his birthday. but i did greeted him thru text and reminded him he needs to study hard. he's the quiet type guy who loves to play basketball than studying. typical attitude of a boy. he got a nokia 6600 as a birthday gift from my parents. everyone envied him especially my other brother. we all know that he's too young to own one...but that's how we get a special gift when it's our special day.

i still dont have enough sleep until now. i guess, meiji's crunchy choco & kooky n luscious' dementia cake kept me alive.

PICHURE PICHURE


puffed 5 sticks of menthol & light...drunk j.r's punyeta drink...wasted. hitched a ride from j.r (thanks dude). got home past 3 am already. then after 5 hours of sleep, went to tarlac and witnessed the drowning houses along the highway. it made me really depressed =(









more pichures coming soon!

im thinking about these things to do this week:
(1) get mani & pedi; new haircut
(2) enroll this term
(3) watch the notebook with muh gurls
(4) inquire guitar lessons
(5) get enough ZzZzZ
(6) buy a new cellphone ( no, i wasn't envy, my mother thinks i need to change)
(7) buy late bday present for kaye
(8) shopping with my friends/cousin

----

last night, had a fight with my guy friend thru text. i can't stand his immature attitude towards having relationships. he asked me to look for a girl for him. i found a perfect girl to match him then he texted me last week that he wasn't sure if the other girl he courted last 2 week ago would give him a yes answer...then now, he was making kulit me thru text that he desperately needs a girl! how PATHETIC! i felt being used!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home