my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

ARGH cant sleep

no one's online... greeeat! my sister has a fever and the maid woke her up to drink her medicine and she won't stop crying up to now!! it's sooo fu*king annoying! i cant even go back to sleep now...poor me...

my phone was a hotline awhile ago. i had three guys texting me. si texter #1 lakas ng trip...nasa bar sya ni texter #2. hindi magkakilala si texter#1 & #2. tapos si texter#3 naman with a friend. inviting me to go out with them kasi baka magmukha silang nag dadate nung friend nya...hahahaha! was lazy na to go out coz i already did it earlier. i watched connie & carla with ri. it wasn't boring as i was expecting. funny nga sila eh *dragqueens* lols

i watched "the terminal" the other day...aww grabe! mejo naiyak ako dun. sometimes people misjudge you talaga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home