my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

some quizzes

hahaha yay!! yeah, this is true!! i always carry a big bag everytime i go out. i have a lot of stuff to carry with me. aside from my wallet & cellphone, i also bring a bottle of mineral water, some candies or cookies whenever i go shopping or window shopping. and sometimes, even a book when i need to wait for someone...




You Are a Classic Gucci Bag


You've got style mastered - because you stick with what works

Like this Gucci Bag, you prefer classic items that stand the test of time

You're also a bit of a practical girl, who prefers function over fluff

You prefer a big bag, so that you can have your stuff with you at all times




What Kind of Handbag Are You? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home