my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Monday, December 06, 2004

too much stuff to tell

oohh, im feeling sleepy today. i dunno if it's because of the weather or because i haven't found time to lie on my bed and take a good rest.

from super bagyo... to christmas shopping

FRIDAY DECEMBER 3, 2004
i had nothing to do. i accompanied my mom to EDWARD TENG's shop. and went to NORTH, she asked me to park the car because the line was so long and she had to go, late for her gym.

SATURDAY DECEMBER 4, 2004
early morning, we went to St James Bazaar @ Cuenca. It was hot, kept complaining! i only got myself a satin belt bag, abercrombie jacket and a roxy trucker cap. then went to my aunt's place, we ate dessert. then we went to ATC for a while. mom and her friend went to rustan's. me, my bro and my cousin as usual hung out at starbucks.

our doggie, ANDREA finally came back to our house.

SUNDAY DECEMBER 5, 2004
woke up early. 730am. off to mass then went to makati. we ate lunch at EAST resto- gawd japanese foods are so great! im not really a make-up junkie but i love MAC's lipglass and with flavors. my mom bought this for me.


then miggy texted me, he was in ayala. i left my family in the supermarket and decided to meet him. we hung out at starbs and then went to timezone, played daytona ADVANCED- i lost. played bball shooting- i won. played air hockey- first game i won and second game- i lost . ahahahah!!!

Today, DECEMBER 6, 2004
my lil cousin's 2nd birthday today...too bad i can't go to her dinner party. because i had to pick up my sister in school. before that i went to SM to exchange the unfresh meats. we also bought birthday cake for her. went home after and took a 2 hour nap..

anyways, tomorrow is our system defense already. wish us luck! hopefully, things will turn out as it is.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home