my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

a very good weekend.



hehehe my weekend was good, very relaxing. i stayed home 2 days: friday and saturday. watching movies, eating junk foods (yikes, i know very unhealthy), lying on the bed, looking the ceiling, thinking what i can do. sunday, i went to mass without my family... after the mass, i went home. then i thought i was just staying again at home but dad invited me if i want to watch national treasure because he had 2 tickets at THX. but we ended up watching in g4...haha. well, the movie was cool action- packed that i never thought it would be...i misjudged this movie but i love how the story goes. it wasn't boring....but if i was the one who was looking for that treasure, i wouldn't break that code...coz i'm dumb and i would easily give up on it like the guy in the end(i forgot his name). hehe.



TSINELAS CRAZE.

i found this on nothingbutwater.com.ph decided to check it out last sunday. i bought it na coz it was cheap and i still have my size =)


i love the color combination of this jelly sling bag but wala na daw sila... huhuhu!

i was looking for chuck taylor green i couldn't find one na... awwww!! i just realized that i like the crayola green... bleech*










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home