my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

vbar anniv

finally im home! so many happened to me last tuesday.

(1) i got into a major accident going to makati. my car got hit by a coca cola truck. the two way road is too narrow to fit in 1 truck and car together with side parkings. it was his fault because he can move forward but he didn't. i know it was my fault rin. i stayed 5 minutes figuring out what to do. i can't blow my horn because it got busted for day(my dad had no time to fix it). i stayed for 5 minutes...but was in a hurry. so, i moved forward, trying to squeeze in, but turned out that i was a lousy driver. my car had a long dent frfom the driver's door up to the next door. i didnt get out of my car, didnt argue with the truck driver instead i stopped for like 5 seconds... opened my door to check the damage and i cussed him.

(2) i almost got into another accident. the tricycle driver wasn't aware of the main road. so i stepped on my break kagad.

(3) when i was in my cousin's house, i had my my uncle checked the dent and told me that there was an oil leak. i can't use the car coz the car might explode or something.

(4) plus when i woke up, they told me that the engine support was dis aligned that affected the hose and everything...they told me buti na lang the engine didnt fell off on the road while i was driving... waaah, car problems. i don't know those stuff and what to do.


we still attended VBAR anniv party that night. we had to bring the driver along with us though i can drive huge cars but the problem is i can't park them properly. i may need to occupy more space. hehe. got no choice. so, we got in for free care of jon herrera aka DJ johnny verse who was a resident dj of the bar. i got tipsy after drinking vodka ice, vodka cruiser and margarita. still, i managed to make myself awake, i danced like i don't care if i don't dance well that i had overcome my dizziness. a lot of famous people were there... juliana palermo, katya santos, maui taylor, sarah christophers, heart ongpauco, mac cardona, karylle, brent (ahem, saw him again!)... to name a few. we even saw jomari yllana with his ferrari before going home. ang gwapo nya. walking to our car, two american guys who were in the car, were talking like shit... they started "BABY...blah blah blah." i was just staring at them, figuring out what they were saying... was like "BABY, i dont know what you saying." went home 3am already. we pity our driver coz he had to wake up 7am for my lola...yikes.

the next day, my mom had to pick me up and shobe. i had to make an excuse that the guy is still fixing the car. actually, he can finish the leak and engine support in one day. but the dent, it will take for 2 days. i dont want them to see how big the damage i had from the accident. coz they'll be really get mad at me and i cannot go out anymore.

the car has to stay in makati for few more days.


V BAR with Girls




my New aka "walang sabit" hair hahahaha lols!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home