my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

reuniting

everything happened in my room last night. but i wish i have my private line...

looking up at my ceiling, then i heard my cellphone ringing, i thought it was bojoo - the makulit guy. but it was shiza!! we talked about 30 minutes and from her voice, she's happy and contented now with her new ojt company. she told me what really happened to her at link2support. she lost her perfect vision because she was on computer screen 8hrs/day everyday and was a week absent. later, when she went back the next week, nagka trangkaso naman sya. she lives in cavite pa. oh well, i wanted to see her one of this days... =)

then about 930pm, my phone rang again while i was writing a retreat letter for my friend, edwin. and it appeared an unknown landline number...it was miggy...it was weird. he's the typical guy who doesnt speak too much when he goes out with me, he just listen, smile, laugh...but last night, my little brother had problems about his girls. so, i have to cheer him up...he was so funny last night... hmmm, he's gonna take me to a vintage store near FEU daw.

today, i was able to talk to aning!! my long lost friend from benilde... waaah!! i miss her so much. i didn't know what happened to her...basta for a year, wala akong balita sa kanya...but she just explained to me everything. she's in new york now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home