my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Monday, November 15, 2004

relaxation

what i did

two weeks ago..
i had my leg waxing, now the hair's growing back again.

one week ago...
i had my hair cut...still long but i have it layered.

days ago...
i had my hair relax...so i can wash and go instead, im too tamad to fix my hair...

yesterday, my mom and i went to church and did some groceries. of course, i did the pushing cart though it was boring. so i tried to observe people around me. i noticed the husband (with her wife but she takes care of their son who's in the stroller) and the kuya (with her little sister who's pushing the cart like me) does the picking part in the poultry/ vegtable section like my mom was doing... i kindda felt ashamed of myself... haha

im trying to recall what our adviser thought us- programming language, last friday. but i dont seem to remember everything... waaah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home