my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

about cellphones

i had a bad start for this week...monday, my mom's pressuring me to change my old cellphone na kasi they're also gonna get a new one na rin... but i wasn't in my mood and she kept asking about phone models. i told her i dunno anything about it na since a lot of phones are in the market already...

sometimes, i can't stand my mom's attitude like im gonna tell her that im goin to buy something for my pc and then she starts panicking of who will pick up my sister in school... syempre, i'll pick her up muna and bring her home before doing my stuff...as if i have no common sense at all!! can't do anything about it coz im still living with her.

oh last saturday, i was able to go to hospital with my mom. we went to her ob-gyne. i was chatting with the secretary of my mom's doctor when this chinese girl came up and gave her son's birth certificate to the secretary. when i saw the record that she gave birth @ 20 and at the end of the paper....all caps NOT MARRIED. she's kindda look more mature than me. (yeah, sometimes i compare myself to others especially when we're same age.) the guy's only 19 and filipino. *sigh* people are becoming more liberated these days. at an early age, they're engaging to sex already. because they think its COOL. im super concerned what will happen in the future, i mean our next generation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home