my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

sick and tired as hell

im acting so bitchy today. why? because i waited my brother for 30minutes. trying to contact him thru his cellphone but i got no answer... and then i went to shell select just to have ice cream coz it was extremely hot.. that i had to put on my sunglasses while driving! ugh!! then i had to find them got out of the car. the maid, she saw me but she didnt do anything like.. oh nandito ka na. parang she didn't want to go home with me coz she was with her same species...sorry but i had to say that. i know im sooo rude. anyway, she has served for many years... so mejo malaki na ulo nya....damn!! so when they got in the car... i told them that they should contact me thru text man lang na tapos na sila... mga leche!! up to now, im still MAAAAAAAD! post-period! damn..

i hate this kind of life. sick and tired as hell.

our defense rescheduled on saturday...kasi no panelist available today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home