my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Monday, October 04, 2004

im embarassed...

i always go to this shell station in q.c before going home to buy granitas. i've mentioned that earlier on my previous entry. today, i was so cool enough to buy other stuff than granita when i went to the cashier only had 40bucks in my wallet. so i asked the lady if i could pay it thru credit card and she won't accept it and she was frightened that her manager would get mad if she would void the receipt...i knew i have money but i didnt know where i exactly put it in my bag or wallet. til i checked on the coin part...and there i have money!! hahaha the people at my back were really irritated because the line was getting longer because of me... this is really the worst thing happened to me in my whole life! i was so embarassed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home