my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

ukay online

today was a very busy day...my friend and i prepared for this ukay online photo site...there were several people who contact me na kagad after posting my url in some of the forum sites... people are getting reservations. may isang girl nangungulit sa kanya ko na daw ibigay. but syempre the rule... kung sino nauna diba.
but it's fun! i like it... then sa office naman. my mom was out early in the morning palang, 7am. ginising ako. then my aunt went out...tapos customer called. he ordered and pipick up na nya kagad. i didnt know what to do...di ko alam price per piece. but everything went well. i contacted my aunt thru her cell. buti na lang mabait ung customer namin =)

fellow bloggers, baka interested kayo to buy 2nd hand, rarely used stuff...we dont think we need it pa kaya we're selling it na lang. toiletries are stock, they were never used. visit UKAY ONLINE INC.. my friend's also making brooches. 50 pesos each... hurry make your reservations and order now. your items can be shipped via courier, but you will have to pay for it. we can also meet you at pick up points: around qc (preferrably: visayas ave., t. morato, sm north, banawe), manila (dlsu-taft, r.place ermita) or makati (greenbelt, glorietta, rockwell)

tomorrow is the D day... presentation and defense of our thesis. i need your prayers people. pag bumagsak pa kami ulit dito, mag papakamatay nako. itaga nyo yan sa bato! take 2 na kami dito. putek. sana maawa na sila samin.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home