my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

walang magawa

i woke up @ 8am....too early!! i didnt want to get up pa because of the morning weather in manila...ang lamig...anyways, im here already at our office. my mom told me to stay here until lunch!! dang! it's only 9am...and i still dont know what to do after this...hay!! yesterday, went to school for consultation. went home kagad and i dropped by mercury mayon to get my own vitamins...coz i notice when i dont drink vitC my skin's getting worse...major breakout...PIMPLES! ack...wishing it will be gone by next week.

i've already watched SHARK TALE with my sister last sunday...ang ganda ng movie. sooo entertaining...syempre mga kasama namin sa cinehan mga kids...and they're sooo cute pag tumatawa sila sabay sabay...it was a love story of two fishes, oscar & angie after all. then we celebrated post birthday of my brother, ivan. we ate at SENTRO at gb3. we were eating butong pakwan while waiting for the food to serve. i miss eating it actually. then this 2 foreigner beside us was observing how we eat it. they don't use their teeth to open but their fingers to snap it. hehehe...

my uncle from the states have arrived here in the philippines. i got lotsa pasalubong na naman from him.

anyway, that's it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home