my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

back to myself

back to myself....REALITY!
wooohooo!!! guess what? im feeling better now. everyday when i woke up, i always tell to myself that i have to start a brand new day...brand new meee!!!

yesterday, went to pick my sister then went to my dad's office and then went to the bank to rob *kaching*.. errands for my mom. then went home stayed in the office coz my mom needed to go to the bank...so went online using the laptop handed down by my cousin, matt. and chatted in mIRC. so funny, i always ended up chatting with the same guy...david...i know this guy from an org. i assumed it was him again til i gave him my friendster akawnt. he replied with surprise...then my mom got back already...so i had to go to my house. he thought i didn't want to chat up with him...

because i wanted to get fat....i ate 2 packs of oishi's ridges & pepsi twist! yum* perfect combination but it was unhealthy...

slept at 10pm woke up 9am and the first thing i did was to open my pc.... finally, after a month...i know how ipod mini works...it was my first time to have an apple gadget...i know how to put songs per album, the solution was to create a playlist...i've been STUPID these days maybe because i don't go to school anymore!! darn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home