my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

inspiring words

some inspiring words got it from kuya sam:

If you find yourself in love with someone who does not love you, be gentle with yourself. There is nothing wrong with you. Love just didn't choose to rest in the other person's heart.

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.

Our reflection always shows us Everything we need to see. If we look with an open mind And a lot of honesty.

yesterday, was able to go out with S & K, my high school friends. we watched raising helen...ate at cafe bola. saw my cousin & her boyfriend...went home around 12:30 am. i also got a new pair of jeans... used the money that i saved for 2 weeks. but im happy...=)

today i had movie marathon with my dad. we watched resident evil the apocalypse and bourne supremacy at greenbelt 3...sooper lamig inside the cinema. thank god! i got my thick jacket =)

ive been feeding myself a lot lately...i wanted to gain weight!! one of my frustrations in life...hehe but only my tummy gets big! argh!!! i had to do crunches every morning...it's so weird!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home