my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

mom ur my savior

oh MOM! you're my savior! i thought i was just bumming at home but then she asked me to accompany her to binondo and gb3...

its been a while since i haven't gone to chinatown!! i love going there to buy foods which are very rare to find...i left my mom at far eastern restaurant, she had to exchange the mooncakes she bought yesterday...while me, went to this store where i remember my mom and i used to go. i bought kaimoy candies at a very cheap price (compare to ichiban), lychee gulaman juice, chocolate coffee marshmallow & squid flakes. we also bought almond cakes...

mom said we should go there at least once a week...

then went to pick up my sister at school then headed to makati

we ate lunch @ piadina...then went around to find accessories for her belly dancing class...after 30 minutes, we found the store. my mom & i went shopping today!!! she ended up buying clothes at salabianca & mphosis...while me, got a black sequined slippers from simple pleasures and accessory from JO's...i got my initial name already. i've been longing to own one...i also got to see the owner of the store- joyce orena. she's so nice and pretty...=) then ate merienda @ starbucks..had iced mocha and brownies... my appetite is getting better... =)

so what's in store for me tomorrow? i don't know but i would love to go out whoever asks me...im desperate!! hahaha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home