my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

what do i blog thee...

FX adventure with my friend..fun fun fun.. i havent rode for like years... masaya!!! =) i love the MRT... hmmm....

i had big appetite yesterday...took two dinner one at kfc and one at houseblend!! and when i got to my friend's house, her dad offered me barbeque and another friend offered me a chocolate snack... got home around... 10pm already...

i couldn't sleep yet sooo.... listened some music on my ipod...woke up, no battery na. so i recharge it today.

ooohh i got my SUN sim already... message me if you want my number.. =) its sooo coool like my friends would chat me for hours... hehehe...

my dad got mad of me, coz my car has a flat tire and i didnt want to bring it to a vulcanizing shop to have it patch... actually, i hate going there... really...

what else? oh miguel and i are still communicating though sometimes im rude to him... kuliiiit kasi eeeehhh....

imma goooo now...waaah can't post something nice to say here...but i love my life despite that i dont have time for socialzing.

christmas is getting near... my cousin and i are selling french wines...red & white wines price starts @ php 150 - 2,800...we get it directly from the distributor, so it's more cheap if you get it from us. contact me thru my ym: s0_p1nk if you're interested. =) i can show you some pictures.






1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow,so niceeee!! Thanks exchange for sharing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home