my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Monday, November 08, 2004

loka loka

hay ambabaw ko...i got kilig when this guy messaged me on myspace...it's JM...the cutie guy!! hahaha...he added me on ym...

last saturday..i watched THE FORGOTTEN with my college buddie, PAUL... pang psycho naman ung movie na un e.. grabe natakot ako twice sa mga scenes nila. scary. magugulantin pa naman ako... talking about phone ethics in the cinema, there was this native gurl who used her phone... nde man lang nahiya... i ate merienda two times...food trip~ love siopao and siomai...hehehe =)

sunday again, went to church alone, was actually a little late and started looking for my own place...late coz i had a talk with my parents over breakfast. then lunch time, i brought my brother to bruno's barbershop...then went out again to g4 with my family. my mom stayed in bench fix. i had my hair trimmed...she had mani/pedi and leg waxing. i saw BRENT JAVIER!! oh my gawd. sooo hot!! i was going down the escalator....then i saw him on the other side...i think he saw me looking at him... hahaha! i had no guts to ask him for a picture!!! then went to gb3. we took tita poochy for a dinner at sentro...she'll be leaving next week monday na...was soooo tired... up to now...sigh*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home