my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

scary stalker...

haaay... you dont know what happened to me just a while ago...is this serendipity or what?...sheesh.

i went to shiny's house but the maid said she wasn't there....i didn't know that we weren't going to las pinas anymore. so instead, i went to gh all by myself to check out the tiangge and to eat my lunch coz i was hungry again....first, i went to theater mall then there was this guy chasing me...calling me... miss, miss... i refused to look at him...i thought it was other girl but he was actualy refering to me...he said i left something. he opened his backpack and i saw a white plastic... i knew it wasn't really mine, i told him. it was a pug dog stuff toy. he explained it to me... blah blah for 5 minutes, i told him he was weird... and he said "it was... i was following you, when you were crossing the street and i got out of the cab." btw, his name's niel... according to him, he was on vacation, he's from cali but grew up here in manila. ok, my plan was ruined because of him but he told me we could go around and shop together...but i wasn't comfortable being with him. he treat me to starbucks and supposed to be lunch also, but i got dyahe and so, i had to make excuses coz i was thinking other stuff possible may happen to me.. one thing i dont like him is that he's sooo loud that everyone looks at him especially when he told me he wants to make friends with me. to make the story short, he asked my number and i gave him my temporary number, the sun. thank God wala namang nangyari masama sakin.

oh well, finally beb and i ate at kebab~ been craving for chelo for 2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home