my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

whiny day

i have two big bruises on my both legs... as in really big. i had one last sunday and now it's purple...then had another on my right upper leg. this is not normal for me when im having my monthly period.

yesterday, i picked up my brother in PCA...then went to our dermatologist. three of us had an appointment...and according to my record, my last visit was 2 years ago... haha...then went to national bookstore at quezon ave...ugh!! the traffic and i was sooo hungry...my brother bought a lot of sytro balls, different sizes from 4 1/2 to 7. i dunno what came into my mind, that i bought a sketch book, charcoal pencil and watercolor pencils when i know i dont know how to draw.

my 2 brother and i almost had an accident. the truck at our back bumped us because he had no brakes. nagulat kaming 3. especially my younger brother who was at the back sleeping. buti na lang we were far from the car in front of us. i checked but good thing no damage not even a scratch. whew.

went home 930pm... pagod!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home