my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

cotton candy stuff

eto ung mukha ko nung morning ko kahapon. i was bored...pilit ang tawa. d malaman kung anong gagawin ko sa buhay ko.


a.F.t.E.r.N-oo-n
got out of the house with my driver's license, a 500 peso bill and cellphone.
here's what i did.
drove myself to sm north...
bought this all under 50 pesos each...

then my mom texted me to buy her meiji's chocolate too.

i gave the blue cotton candy to my lil sister... we had fun eating it yesterday!! i've got some pictures... =)


pinch the cotton candy...i said. and she show me this.



a stolen shot of her eating cotton candy~parang naghahamon ng away!



another stolen pic..we were laughing at her pic kasi! kakatawa sya kasi e.



me looking at her!! kulit nya grabe! unfair daw mya kulay kanya! hmmm?!


ubos na!!!



saya namin!


end of cotton candy story



would you believe on the same day, i actually finished one big pack of hershey color balls while watching blind dates! oooh can you convert that to calories please? hahaha!!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home