my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Friday, September 10, 2004

yesterday, i went out without my parents' approval! well, i actually asked my mom about it but she said i have to ask my dad. and i went to my dad's office after picking up my sister and i was begging him to allow me!! but he didn't...so, i decided to go against them...i made takas watched this last night at eastwood. i love every minute every second of the movie..of course, i cried!! hehehe haay! noah's really so sweet. he had a lot of surprises...mostly it was weird...so the first half of the movie was laughing...but at the end of it, dun nako super cry...

wow! they didn't even bother to call me to go home na. sarap, the freedom. swear! but i can't make it as often as i want! syempre abuso na un... natakot nga ko last night eh. coz i dont have the keys @ home tapos dead na batt ko. kala ko sa labas nako ng gate matutulog!! huhuhu!! drama..buti na lang savior ang maid! narinig nya ung doorbell. thank God!

went shopping for some fancy earrings... i got a butterfly & cherry =) ill post it maybe next time...i wore the butterfly and went i got home, nasira na sya. stupid! i shouldn't wasted my 30 bucks for that!! haay...napaghahalatang kuripot na tlga ako.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home