my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Monday, September 13, 2004

a bad sunday

yesterday, only stayed at home....did my brother's assignment (ugh, im sick of doing others task!)...did another website (you have to watch out for it...my imaginations just can't work in one day straight!)...and then after few minutes looking for a cd, i felt i was going to collapse! so i rest and spent the whole late afternoon alone in my room, reading boy meets girl by joshua harris. i found myself crying without any reason. another emotional sickness for after so long! i was getting my journal when 2 people texted me. one is my super close friend and the other one, a person who wants to mess up with my boring life! i dunno but i just dont feel his sincerity...asking another chance? now, im confused! oh bullcrap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home