my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

foodtrip

i never knew that i had a bz schedule yesterday. exactly, 1pm i was in school already for our G.A. i waited my friend for 30 minutes... but i decided to go to the venue and reserved a seat for her. shucks! when i got in the room, jampack na and it was hot! i had no choice but to stand and argh! i cant stand the hot temperature inside with only 3 small aircons... grr i was sweating as if im in the oven! ang init talaga...grabeh super whiny ko talaga nun. ok after 2 hours, i got out of the room and i decided to go solo & eat ice monster...stayed at the waiting area and saw long lost friend, E!!! we chatted up to 4pm. he had to leave me kasi magmeet na sila ng gf nya. daming plano... alis with him & his gf. pero sana matuloy un lahat =)

i went food tripping with R!! hahaha takaw ko sobra. i had 2nd round of ice monster. tapos i ate one slice choco mocha cake and while driving i ate 2 chicken empanada. haaay pag uwi kain ulit hehe. R was here. we spent 1 hour just lying on my bed...talking stuff, laughing together! hahaha!! then ate dinner...and brought R home. kasi gabi na and her house's near lang here. tambay sa house nya for a while. then my brother called me up kasi may gimik sya... grabe that was 9:30pm already. so went home and brought her to abs then went home around 1030pm.

i'm happy coz my parents were out. and i didnt have to ask permission from them. hahaha!! i just go out whenever i want... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home