my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

deleted the other one.

i deleted my recent post. coz it's soo nonsense...

im happy that we passed our P&D for our system documentation...we still have one more defense to go... hopefully, we'll make it... =) period.

not enough rest for one week. first thing in the mirror, i check my face and i always notice my eyebags, they're getting dark and gets chinky when i'm tired or dont have my regular sleep

i happened to talk to den on the phone this very early morning...and she told me about her training at parlance. she mentioned "teta" in our conversation and the teta news just popped up in my mind... so, that's why ive not been hearing teta news on magic for a long time coz she quitted already.

hmm... just got home thanks to shiny, she offered me a ride going to las pinas. coz im super tired up to now... but look still bloggin... i went to her house and i left my car there...we dropped by becky's kitchen to buy some goodies to take home.

went blog hopping and saw carissa's blog. i want the magnetic money clip..so unique, i guess it's better version of what happy david is selling in the market...colors are cute... i want the baby pink. sana available pa sya. and the notebooks... cute din!! that made me miss going to school and taking down notes in the class...

plans for this weekend. but this is not sure pa. my mom told me that we might go to batangas to be with my lola coz it's her birthday. i almost forgot...my cousin reminded me. then my auntie pooch from chicago is here in manila for a vacation...i miss her so much, i want to see her. and then sunday, trick or treat in alabang. =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home