my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

eyebags

waaah im turning into an internet addict again. yesterday was online up to 12 noon because i was again in the office...answering calls & issuing receipts. then went home used pc til 730pm when my dad arrived home. i met a few nice people on chat, miguel just last night and the other guy i dunno what's his name, he was begging me to meet up with him somewhere in qc, play daw kami badminton o kaya rock climbing sa tandang sora...coz i mentioned him that i was into those sports. hehe... =) while miguel, i gave him my number because i dunt know but he seems a nice person naman, a kid by heart too like me....and hooo....momma's boi..lols. he keeps on texting me lastnight to call him at home coz he was bored waiting for his to come over at his place...but too bad was still on my computer talking to some of my friends in yahoo messenger. you may think my life evolves just around the corner...yes, it is. i've met a lot of people over the chat....more of a group eb's... im really fond of meeting new people, talk and get to know them better. i like people who has sense of humor or people who never run out of things to say/tell....argh, why am i writing this way today?

my mom always tells me...."hoy!! ang payat payat mo kumain ka naman!! kita mo ang luwang ng pantalon na sayo." those lines....ugh, makes me hate myself, my own body...but last night, i was just walking in our dining room back and forth getting something...she was eating her early dinner when she gave a flattery comment on me... SEXY daw ako. i laughed... coz i've never never heard that from her, usually panlalait lagi!!! hahaha but tumataba na ba ako? only because i was just wearing pink sando and loose white linen capris... hay!! im so pathetic...but anyways, that's just about it. kahapon lang un...that will never happen again.

anyways, still jitter for the up coming defense and presentation. had sleepless nights... i hate my big black eyebags...pictures can tell it all. daym!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home